Thursday, March 23, 2017

Beautiful Place for Health Minded People


There are some places so magical that you think you stepped into a whole other world.  Some places take you back in time to another dimension.  There is one special place that will take you into the world of health and blissful peace.  That place is Sun & Soil Juice Bar in Sacramento, California.

I learned about this amazing place from my vegan boss, who wanted to stop there for lunch one day. I have lived in Sacramento area for four years and that was the first time I heard of Sun & Soil. It is located in a small strip of bright orange buildings in the very center of downtown, so it's hard to miss.
The moment you walk through the door you get hit with picturesque, earthy decor and healthy feeling of peaceful existence.  The walls feature raw wood shelves covered with bouquets of yellow mustard flowers, antique mirror surrounded with vine foliage, and homemade granola displays mixed with quaint jars and bottles.  All of that intertwined with interesting art pieces.




The biggest attraction to me was the huge antique cash register.  Of course it would be obsolete nowadays, but the shell was preserved and wired with modern forms of payment.  Absolute treat to look at.  Makes me want to push all the buttons and half expecting it to ring!



There are about 10 spots to sit and quietly enjoy your meal.  Oh yes, the meal! The name says it's a juice bar, but it's far more than that!  Sun & Soil also offers nutritionally wholesome, organic, fully plant based vegan and raw food options.  The food is very flavorful and everything is so delicious! I would highly recommend their zucchini noodle pasta with lemon, garlic and sun dried tomatoes; it is to die for! I also love their homemade Chickpea Sando with a gluten free bread, and let me tell you, with each bite my body knew it was getting the highest quality energy fuel.  For the perfect snack I'd recommend trying Coconut Crispies; one piece has just enough chocolatey richness to finish your meal, although I'll almost guarantee you'll want more.



 
I so glad that plant based vegan restaurants and juice bars are sprouting more and more all over the states.  It warms my heart to hear that, because it means that more and more people take charge of their health and turn to the wonderful plant based diet and lifestyle our Creator originally designed for us.  More and more people realize the incredible benefits we get from truly healthy living, and what a difference it makes on one's life! I myself have nothing but praises, since it was very much (there were other components to my healing as well) a plant based, vegan and raw diet that hugely contributed to me beating Rheumatoid Arthritis.  From not being able to walk, or to put my socks on to playing guitar and having absolutely no pain and swelling at all!  Plant based lifestyle is truly a lifesaver! But that's a whole other story to tell! :)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig