Friday, February 3, 2017

January Photo Review


Hello February! January flew by super fast I'm starting to wonder if this year even had January...  But according to my photos there was one.  I love taking photographs, making memories, creating adventures.  So I'm starting a monthly segment of Photo Reviews.  This is what happened in January:



1. This is January 1st, the day we almost died in a car accident caused by icy road and snow storm we got stuck in all night.  We will never forget that night, as we got a solid proof that God is watching over us and He literally saved our lives that night.

2. Same day, playing in the snow on the way to Sierra Hot Springs.

3. Local park after the crazy snow-rain storms we had in California.  This is actually the first sunny day after all this rain and it felt so fresh, new and beautiful.

4. Photo snapped on my way to Calistoga, Napa Valley.  I believe this building is in St. Helena.

5.  George and I walked off the beaten path and created our own.  Here we are discovering the coast of North California, and literally walking the path less traveled.

6. Another photo from the coastal trip, feeling the sunset and the gorgeous scenery and this was just fabulous.  I highly recommend discovering the coast area.  This photo is taken somewhere between Goat's Rock and Bodega Bay.

7. Mexican Hot Chocolate - dairy free, rich, delicious! With lots of cinnamon.  At Crepeville in Sacramento.

8.  Enjoying the hot springs jacuzzi at Calistoga Hot Springs.  This is so amazing that I can run around in bathing suit outside in January and not freeze to death.  I love California weather!

9.  The final class of "Acting For The Camera" by Rick Gott - learning how "not to act", how to create physical and emotional continuity and learning emotional accessibility.  Great class for anybody who is stepping in front of a camera.

Other than that, January has very a very wet, cold and gray month.  I have been studying lots of math, going thru whole elementary school and into high school levels of algebra II.  That has been very tough since I'm a very right brain person and numerical thinking is like learning latin... Nevertheless, anything possible when we put our minds to it, right?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig