Sunday, April 2, 2017

March Photo Review


468x60 banner_pure

Hello April, hello Spring, hello Adventures! Hello to my monthly Photo Review! I'm so happy that March review looks a lot brighter and more colorful than previous months! It was a mix of rain and sun, lovely variety before the hot summer that awaits us here in California.  Ok, here we go March! 



1. Just when the insane rain storms ended, George and I ventured out to Auburn, California, to hike the beautiful trails that run alongside of the American River.  Some of the hikes were partially damaged, and the river was full and stormy in places.  If you want to see the photos of the amazing scenery from that place, visit my Hiking Auburn State Park in California After Crazy Rainstorms post.

2. Ah, what fun that was! This is my last class of the Acting for Camera: Commercial Audition class with Rick Gott.  Here I am in front of the class, delivering my slate and my commercial lines.  Lots of good practice, lots of fabulous and beautiful friends!

3. That little gem was hiding in the back of Anthropologie Store, among other cute items.  I love the passport cover, and it reminds me to hurry up and take care of my passport.  The old one has burned up in the fire, and I have to deal with Polish consul to obtain a new one...

4. I am always on a lookout for fresh ideas, locations, spots and beautiful things.  I found this yellow mustard bouquet inside Sun & Soil Juice slash restaurant place downtown Sacramento.  This is a beautiful and unique looking place, and you can see more photos from there in my Beautiful Place for Health Minded People post.

5. This is Toby, my new guitar.  My old one died in the fire as well.  One of my photographer friends, Martin Fleischer, gave both Toby and I a bonding photo session.

6. This is an old, out of tune piano in Natomas Charter School in Sacramento area.  The students painted it (and the wall behind it) as an art project and I thought it was marvelous! Wish more people visited their artistic side and try to create.

7. Here is a fine example of the beautiful California sunsets we get nearly every single day.  This one was right after a rain and the clouds formed and changed every three minutes.  As I drove into the sunset I really felt like I will take off any minute.  Glorious sight.

8. April 1 through 7, I started Instagram challenge "8 Glasses A Day" to motivate people to drink more water daily.  Here is my preparing one of my fruit water and cutting up strawberries and lemons.  The challenge is still up, you can read all about it in my 8 Glasses A Day Challenge And Giveaway post.

9.  And finally, having worked for antique car insurance in the past, I do appreciate the old autos from the past very much.  George and I stopped by a road side antique car show, which featured a number of old VWs, all prepped up for road trips.  I am beginning to wish I had one, so I could restore it into a mobile home and take off traveling full time...

468x60 banner_pure
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig